Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Money Saving Tip

As I go looking for freebies and samples everyday, I used to pass up the ones I didn't think I'd use. Then it dawned on me, just because I won't use it personally, doesn't mean I can't put it to use!

I now have a "free sample box" where I put all of my samples I won't use personally. Some of the samples (most of the child-geared ones) you can put together in a gift basket for a friend (we all have a friend who's having some type of shower, beit baby, wedding, etc).

I wouldn't suggest putting a sample packet of toothpaste, that's in one of the little foil flat packs, in a gift basket, but lotions, soaps, and baby samples are great ways to share something with a friend! You look good and only have to spend a few dollars on a gift bag or little basket.

They're also good for hostess gifts if you're invited to a party and don't have a lot of cash to dole out for a snazzy gift!

Happy Sampling!

No comments:

Post a Comment